Feb 28, 2009

Finally, I got a hold on 'Twilight' yesterday while waiting for hubby. The book in question belongs to my sis and while waiting for hubby to finish his seminar, I had a chance to read it and finish it. If I'm undisturbed, I could finish any book within 2 hours. Since the book is not mine, of course I have to rush a bit in reading it.
My first expectation reading a vampire story was horror and blood filled images...hahaha..nothing prepare me for the 'feeling' and 'warmth' I could feel when reading the book. Seriously, I like the book. Anne Rice's maybe too much for me sometimes but Meyer is the type of writer I would like. The author is good in visualizing the images written in her book and just now when to make it interesting when the story is about to go mundane. So if anyone had read the book..what do you think of it?

8 comments:

Suzie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suzie said...

jue,pls advise how to be a 'loyal' reader...errr i mean read till to the last page.
sbb pn suzie ini sgt M.A.L.A.S.slalu baca half pastu tinggal lamaaaaaa baru continue another half...bad habit rite??

Jue Fauzi said...

advise ke suzie? I guess it comes with practise juga.And patient.I memang dari kecik lagi like to read.Try to discipline yourself to finish a book.try this with a thinner book then if dah berjaya then boleh teruskan ke buku yg lebih tebal..hope this work for you.

Suzie said...

nampaknya i kena ulang baca buku2 enid blyton or penguin series..hehe..thanks jue.hope berjaya =)

Jue Fauzi said...

tak juga..banyak pe romance stories and action thriller yg sederhana tebal.Take it easy le at first.read must be enjoyable not pressurable.

Hannahadi76 said...

anne rice? abang memang minat gila ngan novel vampire anne rice sampai pernah akak hadiahkan satu set novel tu masa birthday dia. Ingat tak?
But cuba tanya dia dah khatam lom seme buku tuh?

Jue Fauzi said...

ingatlah akak..kan ke abg sampai seminggu non stop citer pasal hadiah akak tu.tapi sure tak baca sampai abes pun..hahaha..Twilight ni penulis dia bukan Anne Rice..Anne Rice nye storyline a bit gruesome nak baca..so bloody..yg ni ala-ala romantic gitu..best.

Hannahadi76 said...

Ko nak tahu abang dah angau ngan movie twilight tuh. Siap beli soundtrack lagi. tak tahan....
As long dia tak kacau akak tengok Jerry akak, it's fine for me. But sometimes akak pelik awat la dia suka bebenor ngan vampire nih. Siap perasan dia vampire lagik tuh. Huih...