Feb 12, 2009

Minggu yang meletihkan badan dan minda. Working around the clock is normal in the family but a bit tiring when you have a demanding son who demands your attention and your creativity to play with him so that he won't cry out his boredom. Ya Allah, give me strenght to do all this and still maintain my sanity and rational. With rehearsal pagi dan petang (though most petang nye session batal), kawad or parade is naturally tiring. Pagi ni dah selesai bab kawad and now while waiting for the next agenda to start, I'm taking out some time to 'release' the pressure. Naturally, I am a positive person and always try to look into the brighter side of things but sometimes even a positive person like me could crumble and couldn't find a reason to stay positive. Last night I went back at 1 am from the office and successfully climbed my bed at 2 am and woke up at 5 am. I woke up several times in between for Adam's feeding and feel so sleepy. Nearly fall asleep while driving to work at 0630 this morning. Hopefully petang ni dapatlah aku rehatkan badan yg letih ni...I really need a nap. Jangan masa meeting nanti tertidur berdengkur-dengkur dah le.hahaha.

2 comments:

Muslimah Perth said...

adam is so adorable. my 2 plus y.o son pun namanya adam :), what are u working as? (sorry soalan menyebok) but it sure sounds hectic..cian tgk :)

Jue Fauzi said...

Working as the Army Officer + English Teacher memanglah hectic sheri.I'm with The Armed Forces and teaching and also doing other works as well.