Feb 17, 2009

There are days when I have lots to share but lack of energy and idea to do so. Therefore terjadilah fenomena blog yg tidak diupdate (macam la ramai pun yg baca kan..hehehe). Other than shopping and reading, I guess writing is one of the best theraphy for me to release the pressure. Apa le yg pressure sangatnye aku ni ye? For most nanti dikatanya aku ni tak tahu bersyukur pula dapat husband yg sangat baik dan memahami dan bla bla bla...(uih..perfectnye husband ku itu ye..) and keje yg menjamin masa depan (at least if aku ni jenis yg cekal gitu dapatlah pencen) dan alhamdulillah anak yg comel (bagi aku le) dan cukup sifatnye. Of course... not once I consider to quit from working and recently I even done some checking and job hunting. I have a balance of 4 years and still thinking of wether to continue wearing the green uniform until I'm 56 or not. Memang dlm dilema la aku ni.
If I'm to stay at home and still earning money...what I'm suppose to do? I guess now is the high time to consult Abg Zahir. Akhirnye aku harus akui. Please don't give me 'I told you' look ye Abg..huhuhu..

2 comments:

Hannahadi76 said...

I TOLD U!!! hahahaha

Farrah said...

Hi jue, dah besar dah Adam yer? How old is he now? Pocet ni...singgah2 your blog:-)