Mar 12, 2009

I just would like to share these pics as it gives certain meaning to my interpretation.My ayah is going to retire soon and we know he loves his job and very dedicated. He's the first to arrive and will be the last to leave the post office. When I was small, he was a post man and he cycled to deliver posts. Yet he continued working after nearly 29 years. He is a second mel operator now and retirement won't be easy for him. So, he fills up his free time with planting sugar cane at our backyard. We wish he won't have to work as hard as before but if he stop doing it, he surely will be bored.

Ayah with his pose.I manage to wake up early enough to catch him in action.
This picture was taken at my parents' backyard. I rarely venture out from the house. I guess I love staying inside rather than outside. The main reason was since I stayed at the hostel people around the area didn't really know me so whenever they see me, they gawk and stare at me as if I have something on my face. It's becoming annoying year by year. When I go out, it'll be early in the morning or late in the evening.

And this brand new handphone is my latest possession. After 4 years using the same handphone, I feel different. They said this is the latest in the market. But when we bought it..I didn't know..I just picked the one that really 'good looking'.What they say about good taste again??





No comments: