Mar 8, 2009

We're back to Taiping last Friday with my sisters on tow.For nearly a month and plus of not coming back, I almost forgotten the long journey and the traffic we have to endure when traveling north during long weekends. Though we started the journey a bit late than usual (to give chance for the driver to fill up his stomach and rest for awhile) ,I guess we clocked about 4 and half hour to reach home...not bad considering the traffic which could be said quite bad (goes to some of the drivers and the number of cars and lorries and whatnot on the road). Throughout the journey Adam only slept half part of it...much to my and his aunt chagrin. He was more fascinated with the wheels of buses and trailers than sleeping. Other than stupid and rude drivers, the journey was fine. I exchanged the driver's seat after Ipoh Utara as hubby was sleepy and although I'd prefer not to drive at night, safety is first.
Taiping is as glorious as ever..raining and raining and we love it. Although we have to sacrifice a trip to zoo AGAIN due to rain, Adam seems happier here. I guess he is happy for company other than his mommy and daddy.
Also after months of browsing and research and waiting, finally I become a proud owner of Nikon D90. We bought it at the camera shop at Taiping as it were the best offer I would probably get. I was so happy I couldn't sleep..hahaha. Since I've been using Canon Ixus before, there'll be lots to learn with the new toy. Since I already splurged my money on that ND90, I'll be on a very tight budget for awhile. Baru je fikir nak berholiday to celebrate our anniversary this month. Takpelah..if we have a small budget then try to spend it within the budget right?

No comments: