Mar 19, 2009

I'm sitting at the hotel lobby waiting for my brother to pick me up. I ended up sitting and blogging to kill my boredom. I wish I have my hand on the latest of Meyer's work but unfortunately the book is in the room and the key is with my brother. Although I'm minding my own business and self (not staring at people nor talking to anyone), it didn't stop others to stop and asked me what I'm doing and what's my rank in the Army and why did I join the service. My oh my...though I'm naturally friendly and sociable but after spending 6 hours of teaching Bahasa Malaysia by using English to 22 foreign participants...I really not in the mood to talk. I'm tired and I just want to go home.
I don't blame people for their curiosity but I'm just beat...of course..when you're wearing a uniform and you sit alone at the hotel lobby...mestilah orang pandang-pandang. I'm used to that already tapi tak tahan la bila I need to talk after 6 endless hour of talking.
For this 2 weeks I'll be teaching Bahasa Malaysia to 22 foreign participants from various countries namely Sudan, Kazakhstan, Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar, and other countries. It's tiring both pyhsically and mentally since you have to teach by using English and a number of them are not even fluent in English. But challenges as this yang I like..it gives 'taste' to my life and in a way I'm learning too.
Well..I just hope Achik will be here soon..I'm so tired and I need a bath.

3 comments:

aishah zaharin said...

sangat cun rupa cikgu bahasa melyu ini dalam uniformnya.

hope this will cheer u up! :D

ps : seangkatan pulak ngan my entry dalam malay nari ni

Jue Fauzi said...

thank u aishah..yeah..the magic of compliment always work.thanks.ngeeehehee..

setiakasih said...

cheer up... Andalah yang terbaik dan terpilih untuk melakukan tugasan itu.. Syukur.. Cheer up my free. Not many are given such opportunity to teach Malay in English.. hahha