Mar 25, 2009


I'm away for about 2 weeks now from the school and home in order to fulfill my responsibility as a language instructor to the foreign participants from various countries learning Bahasa Malaysia. As much as I want to teach everything I know about the language I'm borned with, it's impossible for them to get everything. It's not easy really...if they're not able to grasp a simple rule of language which is patience!! It can be frustrating when you can't find words that you could understand, as I also experienced the same thing with my Spanish but it says, "Patience is Virtue". And 2 weeks is just for basic rule.

2 comments:

Suzie said...

jue,sy terpaksa block blog to all readers but u r invited...kalo jue nak view just enter ur email add n pwd je.i had enough of people yg suka dengki without any reasons.

Hannahadi76 said...

senyum sampai ke gigi nampak? hehehe