Mar 10, 2009


Bila melawat blog Kak Ana, entry terbarunya tentang Amir Yusuf. At first I was wondering who is he.After akak's entry, I'm curious to know more about what happen to the little angel so I clicked to the particular blog http://www.fajaril.net/blog
When I'm done with the reading,I realise I should be grateful for the happiness Allah bless upon our family. Maybe juga I'm not strong enough of a person untuk diuji sepertimana keluarga Encik Fajar diuji.I'm not sure if I would not crumble under that amount of pressure.
Sometimes I shout and I become angry with my lil guy for a mere mistakes and sometimes I ignore his cry for attention because I am tired. When I read En. Fajar's blog, I feel terribly guilty of my behaviour.
What if one day the smile on his face disappear? what if he no longer running here and there? what if he no longer laughing? I could not imagine my life without it...

2 comments:

Hannahadi76 said...

yeah.. so true.... we are not strong enough. akak sendiri tak tahu samaada akak mampu utk berdepan situasi begitu. kehilangan anak... seolah2 mencabut nyawa akak sendiri.
apapun, ia benar2 memberi kesedaran betapa kita sepatutnya menghargai anugerah dan amanah Allah yg sangat istimewa ini. dan perlu diingat ia adalah pinjaman Allah kepada kita.

Suzie said...

jue,ni add blog suzie yg baru...letih la bila ada insan yg dengki ni..hemm..

www.suziehanif.blogspot.com

harap2 for temporary je add ni