Mar 12, 2009

Malam semalam kami (I and hubby) went to Gemencheh.At first, I hitched a ride from Apit and hubby drove straight to Gemencheh from Lumut after the meeting. I met hubby and we went for a 'little slippery walk'. It was raining and the weather was grayish. Though Apit prayed hard for the rain to stop...siapalah kita disisi kehendak kuasa Allah swt. Nevertheless the journey had opened my eyes and I am overwhelmed with Apit's determination. Hopefully what we're hoping and working on will pay all the trouble ye Apit.
I was so busted and in need of my bed and pillow. I guess Adam understand our tiredness and of rare occasion he played by himself. If you know my son..you'll know he needs constant 'entertainment' from us to keep him alive and not crying out of boredom and usually I will be his fave victim to play with. Why victim?my oh my..you should see how he bullied me to all four everyday.
Hubby were understanable tired as he drove all the way. Before he drift to the state of unconciousness, he whispered to my right ear, "Happy Anniversary sayang". But me being me..said, not yet la Abang..kita nikah after zuhur bukan at midnight. And he opened his eyes and said.."tak boleh ke wish sekarang?" and I said "No..belum time lagi la..mana boleh".
So this morning he called again to wish but I said the same thing...and what makes it funny was when he said, "Owh, pagi ni tengah make up ye..belum nikah lagi"
And I know he gonna call again soon...
Last 4 years we were united as husband and wife in a simple ceremony. And 2 weeks after that he flew to France, hence the simple ceremony. Since then, we have had our shares of ups and downs together. We had been tested during the earlier years and being together now signify that he is meant to be my soul mate. And we wish and pray that this relation will be as gloriously happy and blessed 'till death do us part'.
Dear hubby, thanks for the thought and a present is not adequate to replace your love and sacrifices for me all these years. I don't need a meaningless present because for me, you and Adam are my priceless present in my life. Thank you for sharing your life with me and make me your life. Though we missed the 2 years of it, we'll make it up for many years to come, Insyaallah. And I do love you so much.
Happy 4th Anniversary!!

4 comments:

Suzie said...

happy anniversary jue...wah2 sentimental jgk ye..hihi..what a nice word to convey ur thoughts =)

Jue Fauzi said...

Thanks suzie, sentimental kadang-kadang jek..brutal most of the time.hehehe..thanks again.

Hannahadi76 said...

hepi anniversary to both my sis and bro! betoi ke dah 4 thn korang kawin? cam kejap je kan?

but ingat2 balik, akak memang tak sangka akhirnya ko kawin gak. tambah2 lak ada anak. hahahaha...

by the way, jue ni memang sentimentol orangnya. but sokmonya dia ting-tong yg banyak. hahaha

Jue Fauzi said...

thanks akak..hehehe..yup,those who know me really well will be surprise that I'm now happily married and ada anaak lagi.sukar nak percaya kan?nape ye?hehehe..

yelah ting tong tu..hanya akak and din je yg tau..huhuhu