Oct 30, 2008

F1 in Schools Challenge

Practically, they had finished with the first obstacle which was the presentation.I could say that presentation is the biggest challenge for them since all of them are not fluent in English and they learn by memorising...which the words are not at the tips of their tongue. They are good though as they work really hard. During the presentation I think I was the one with frayed nerves..hahah..talk about overeaction kan. Their performance so far at parr with other school which is a good boost for the boys' motivation. They have another round at Cine Leisure, Damansara this Saturday and Sunday, being Sunday the closing ceremony. I hope I could make it on Saturday and Sunday coz I have court appearance which I can't just cancell...if only I'm the judge la kan? Sure you do wonder apa la I have to do with court appearance right? Well, for my job describtion I did mentioned that I work on almost everything kan?hahhaa..that include being a lawyer also. Well..that's being a versatile and multitasking person.

No comments: