Nov 3, 2008

Home Alone

Hubby is at Lumut already. He went out early this morning and safely arrived at 7 am. And I am alone at home for the rest of the week. I am on leave today and after a week out of office, i feel real excited to go back to work tomorrow..hahahaaha..
Seriously this will be the most hectic week and I'll be working till night. This is the final week before my students plunge themselves into the hole of agony..shesh..SPM does this to me I guess. And since I am a truly eligible confirmed teacher ( I was a lecturer during my stint at Lumut) who teaches school boys..I do have to do my part of being the invigilator for SPM. I am dreading this since I have to dig out my Baju Kurungs, my decent blouses and trousers (I was advised by a friend to dressed decently if I'm to wear a blouse) and my non-too-sexy-shoes. Well..I do dress decently right? If not the most fashionable?? She said most of my blouses are rather 'delicate' to be worn at school..hmm..and high strappy heel shoes is definitely a no go. Well then..since I wear uniform to work..err..I mean to school so the matter of digging out my formal clothes are nightmare to me!! Camane le cikgi2 nih decide what to wear for 5 days a week? Tedious tedious tedious...
So what do I do with my time alone? Other than ironing my uniforms and folding; to quote my blogger friend LG a mountanuos 'bukit jadian'? Yeap..keeping up with my reading of course!! And talking and smsing with hubby...distracting him from the safety and hazard seminar (something like that la) that he has to attend (reluctantly I dare say..hahaha).

2 comments:

Suzie said...

jue,sometimes me myself find it's hard to choose what to wear the next day when i open my wardrobe!even i have sooo many baju kurung n the list goes on n on n on.
i pulak pikir kalo pakai uniform all the time tak boring ke???maybe there's pros n cons rite?..hehe..
clothes can change my mood,it's true esp something with bright color to pastel as well excluding black sbb tu tak byk kot kaler hitam dlm my wardrobe..haha..

daaa...

Jue Fauzi said...

suzie, cud u kindly give away the load to me???hehehehe.I'm comfortable wearing a uniform..I guess that's why I took the road not taken..I don't hev to think what to wear coz we have 10 types of uniform..hahaha the fun of it and each for each occasion but yeah..I like to wear a uniform as I dun't hev to think and worry if I have a miss matched blouser and trouser...haha