Nov 23, 2008

Al-kisah hari minggu

Usually we try to escape the crowd pouring to PD especially during the holiday season. Like pelik tak? Orang beria jek datang bercuti ke PD yet we like nothing better than to go outside PD. Reason is we don't really like crowded places to begin with and then I can't stand 'weird' people hanging around the restaurants or warung.
Unfortunately this week I'm on duty therefore we have to opt the option of staying at home. Since Adam is also still not feeling well though he seems okay than yesterday, we dare not venture into the heat...yup, PD is blazing with heat.
This early morning I got several miss calls from the Officer On Duty( my phone had switched off unoticed last night) and when I returned the call, bad news is waiting...one car involved with an accident early this morning and out of three, one is in coma and in critical condition. So I rushed to Seremban's hospital and by then he was in the operation theatre for emergency operation. This evening I went to see him again as I was informed he is in the ICU. The news which greeted us is not a positive one. He underwent a 4 hours operation to take out the blood clots in his brain and in a deep coma. The condition is critical!!
I feel pity towards his mom and I don't have the heart to reaveal that his son is critical when she asked me about her son. We asked her to see her son but she refused...I guess I would do the same if I happen to be in her shoes. I'll let the doctor explain her son's condition as I'm not given with 'hati batu' as it says. Please pray for this guy if you're reading this.

2 comments:

Suzie said...

jue,now u know living in PD.I dah harung benda ni lbh 25yrs!Mmg public holiday nak elak keluar rmh esp sabtu kan pasar mlm kat batu 4 tu...jln jammed!

don't forget this weekend.dtg ye kalo free...bwk little cute adam.

Jue Fauzi said...

When we were at Lumut also macam ni juga..haah suzie..pasar mlm kat bt 4 tu tak sanggup la nak harungi if takde emergency nk ke pekan.Insyaallah takde hal kitaorang sampailah ye.