Nov 27, 2008

Getting better

Today I have only morning session to complete..means I have afternoon off and finally I get to 'rest' for 5 days..pergh..best sangat la rasanya but pity those who have to shoulder the responsibility as Ketua Pengawas and Penolong Ketua Pengawas as they have to turn up EVERY DAY. They will not get a single day off and though they get paid more, I think it's not worth much. Although I have to 'standby' in case of excident, I still could get the 5 days off. Although tak boleh kemana-mana but still, 5 days off is a good news.
Adam is also getting better but we have to see his doctor as I could hear a sound of mucus in his chest..not that the mucus is singing la kan but bila dia breathing, ada dengar bunyi dari lungs dia. So, since aku ni phobia betul dgn hospital (YES I AM), preventing is better than cure is my motto.
Aku pula after 2 days of Panadol soluble..is in perfect health...hehehe..alhamdulillah. If tak sihat nanti tak buleh la pulanya nak ke wedding SUZIE nanti. Since dah dekat sangat rumahnye ngan rumah ku jadi kami akan memeriahkan lagi hari yang bersejarah tu.
Hari ni juga kawan-kawanku ada yang bertambah 'rezeki' dengan mendapat cahaya mata. Tahniah la untuk Lt Kdr Rozila and hubby dapat baby girl and also my skot Mej Norlin and hubby yang dikurniakan baby boy. Sumanya dah masuk yg the second one dah ni...aku jek yang agak tertinggal sket. Takpe kawa-kawan..I'll catch up with you all soon. With all good news..everything is getting better.Alhamdulillah.

No comments: