Nov 4, 2008

Bleak Tuesday


Ahh well...I was so motivated to go to work early this morning but when I entered the main gate I feel so down and bleak..like an evening when there is no sunshine under the gray fat cloud..ehmm..you have to come to PD to see this cause I get to see this often when I went to the beach to take sunset pic and damn..another super gray cloudy evening!!

That's beside the point but I think it's because every morning except last and this week, I have my lil Adam who wave and give me a smacky wet kiss on my cheek. His flying kiss and his sweet smile waving at me every morning as I said goodbye. I miss my son so much and it didn't help by not having hubby at home too. Yup..the two significant others (notice the -s) in my life and definitely I can't live without them no matter how serabut they make me feel whenever I'm sitting in front of the computer pecking away my datelines.

I want my guys back at home...wrecking my perfect empty life so that I could be a happy mess.

2 comments:

Suzie said...

jue,there's a wedding invitation card for u.take it at my blog kay.dtg la,u kat PD je kan...sgt dkt :-)

Jue Fauzi said...

owh..thanks for the thought.will get it and Insyaallah will go if no emergency arises..hehehe..u know askar kan..thanks again.