Oct 21, 2008

When you cry, I shed your tears-A true story

This evening I was so frustrated that resulted earnest tear drops (read I only cry when I am angry or disappointed not sad) in broad day light..shesh. Sometimes, my expectation is so off key that people who don't really know me will be left wondering what's their fault..but that's beside the point coz I will not waste my precious fluid (read I don't often drink water) for people I don't know nor care. But for those who know me well should know what I'm like..right??
As the tears flowed uncontrolled, Adam who sat on my lap stared at me and I could see questions formed in his little head. He heaved up, pull out a facial tissue and dabbed my face and eyes.
The simple gesture warm my heart and make me cry even harder..gosh...its hormonal. I never cry, shout, argue or rising my voice infront of him before and guess he never see his mommy cry but everytime he cries..that's what mommy does. Thanks my dear Adam..you brighten my gloomy day.

4 comments:

Izyan Izzaty said...

he is cute.

Jue Fauzi said...

thanks.he is a dear and our sweetheart.

Hannahadi76 said...

well, akak rasa akak cukup kenal ko ni but kekadang akak rasa cam akak langsung tak kenal ko. hahaha... but, apapun, I love u la, sis. muah! muah!

Jue Fauzi said...

haha..analogy yg menarik tu akak.well..me being a gemini..so akak faham la..the unpredictable, changeable and erratic me.But my love to u and abang is always there.