Oct 28, 2008

The glory of working from home

My boss said to me, 'Hilangkan diri esok from the office'.

Well..definitely I've never done magic before but to disappear from the office but still working is not impossible. So here I am at home doing whatever work I could possibly do. But then..it's fun..I should do it more..hahaha..It's once in a lifetime nyer chance lah..and I discovered that I like to work from home...maybe I'll have to think more about it.

Tomorrow is a big day for the boys. It's their presentation day!! After months of hard work and gruesome drilling which you could not imagine..they are ready for the National. My part will be the last touching and puffing up...to look into their presentation skills. So far it's going okay but their lack of emotion when presenting is something I have to work on. One thing they have to overcome is their shyness. I try to understand their dilema of being in the all boys school but it's just so frustrating...after all, being the only team from the Armed Forces definitely will attrack more girls..lucky they are not wearing the uniform but the shirt like mine (as shown above) or they'll feel more nervous when ppl will start staring.
The price the pay when being a celeb..hahahaha...

No comments: