Oct 24, 2008

Friday the 24th.

Today is a rainy day..from 5 am till now (it's drizzling now) and I wish I could have my flannel power puff girl blanket (don't be THAT surprise..I'm still a little girl at heart) to cuddle with. I know I could take a long nap if I want too...I don't have to go to the office anymore since our office hour for Friday is 0730 to 1230. Sigh sigh..if only yeah?
I have to prepare my Adam's luggage as I would HAVE to send him to kampung to stay with his opah. Oh yeah..tell me about being estatic!! my youngest sis is VERY excited and been so ridiculously happy when I told my mom that Adam has to stay with them. Not to mention my mom and my dad, of course. Have I mentioned before that Adam could only last about one week without me and of course his best buddy-daddy, or he'll start looking at road in front of our house?This time around it'll be 2 weeks for him without us.Camane lah..
Reason being?..oh yeah..the sacrifice of a teacher for her students who don't even realize that THEY have a BIG exam coming up SOON. I have to leave my son with my parents so that I could give them (my students) extra classes in the evening and night without having to worry about my son's welfare. I hate the idea of being away from Adam and I'm doing this just for my students' sake.
I guess that's why my boss kindly give me a weekend off when everyone have to work, even during the Deepavali holiday....hehehehe..thanks to her..I appreacite her understanding.
Taiping..here we come..(I'm dancing with excitement)

No comments: