Jan 19, 2011

The result of my weeks of migrane, worrying, and buzz a bizz (my own word..hahah) hectic working days, sending Adam and fetching Adam to and from school is..jeng jeng jeng..2 kg weight loss...soon..am gonna hit the amazing 4 again..hehe.
I went for a medical check up at Gleaneagles (I'm not splurging money for nothing hokay) because it seems that if we want Australia visa, we have to undergo medical check up at Gleaneagles (if at KL). Everything went under the scrunity of the doctor (very thorough I tell you) and I'm clear..alhmdulillah. When I went on to weight myself...WOW!!! hahaha..I had shed the 2 kilos by being stressed..
Camane la berat tak turun..I skipped breakfast and lunch for most days sebab tak sempat...lame excuse kan? That's the truth..sadly. And this morning, we had UKA or Ujian Kecergasan Asas. It is a test to see our fitness...inclusive of 2.4 km run, heaving, shuttle run and jumping..huhu...we have to pass these tests so have to run like mad..hehehe...so I have a very sore body..from head (headache) to toe...and of course I'm not allowed to go to bed early..we have Ceramah Agama so after I fetched Adam from school, we went to hunt (hahaha..coz mommy was basically flying and dragged Adam together) for Adam's dinner and my breakfast, lunch and dinner combined together meal. Then I mandikan Adam, fed him dinner, at the same time eating my food..had hot shower for my knotted muscle and drove back to my office which was about 10 km from my house..come back and since I'm tired but not sleepy..I have time to post an entry.
And yeah..I got my parcel yg I tunggu-tunggu today..rasa macam nak lompat-lompat..haha..Tak sempat ambil gambar the parcel tu sebab tak sempat tunggu I dah buka..but I'll share the picture of the content tomorow..hehehe...I'm smiling..

No comments: