Jan 6, 2011

Colorful work

Whenever we go to my sis house, I always peek to her fridge..sebab so colorful of Alil's drawings from school..and wonder when are we going to have drawings like that on our fridge. My dream comes true today..hehe...Adam brought back his work from school so I put it on the fridge...honorary to the fridge la..haha..It's a collage done by him. Ye, ye..I know those yg dh ada anak sekolah sure cakap apalah sangat benda ni kan? This is important to us as Adam's daddy is not with us and I don't want him to be missing every meaningful moments of Adam's experience at school. He already made friends and even bid farewell to his friends when I fetched him.

The first work on the second day marked its presence on our fridge..

Adam's name is misspelt..I will email to his teacher..
P.s. This is for you daddy... :)


No comments: