Jan 28, 2011

Hubby said few days back, "Ayang macam tak nak pergi aje ni"...and sesungguhnya itulah perasaan saya. Hubby said that after I told him I tak prepare apa pun lagi before departing to Australia this coming 12 Feb 11. Yeah...I know I'll be missing Adam like crazy..one aspect that wretch any mom's feeling surely...if it is possible..I would bring him with me..anywhere I have to go but since I'm going under the expense of Australian Government...I'm not allow to do that.
I got my ticket and visa today and the flight will be in the morning. Juga, bila terbiasa hubby hantar setiap kali fly, I miss him too this time around. I will have to make do with the driver assigned to send me off..no goodbye hugs from hubby and Adam nampaknya...and I also miss my mom..been almost a month since I last went back to see her.
I have more or less 14 days more to sum up everything, to settle most of things and to kiss goodbye to Adam...difficult time for me...and affecting everything. I'll write again soon..probably before I go.

1 comment:

aishah zaharin said...

how long will u be away? may the strength and patience will always be with you. it will never be easy to leave the kids behind. but insya Allah, things will progress smoothly and i pray the bestfor u