Oct 21, 2010

Who Am I On The Inside?

It's like having someone live inside me all right..haha..but kindda fun to do it...maybe I'm a superhero? (secretly)..
Okay..the first question is.. what is your favorite color?ehmmm..since my shirts and blouses (except for baju kurung) and pants are mostly in black..should I say black is my fave color? But I like blue, pink and brownish colors too? tapi kena choose one only..hmmm...crisis..
Okay..next question is, what would you do if you saw a younger kid getting picked on in a nearby playground? Haish..of course la I will beat the others to death...hehehe..kidding la..tak pasal la kan..I guess, this one sangat senang..of course we will not just ignore that kind of situation to hapen kan? Imagine if the younger kid is your own kid?hmmm...
Third question is, how do your friends describe you? Owh...pondering away...this one means I have to do another quiz of how my friends describe me la kan? Hehehe...it depends on what type of friends la juga..If it is a close friend, jawapannya maybe different from a social friends and friends yg I tak pernah jumpa (fellow bloggers and so on).Susah ni..
Next is, how would you describe yourself?...hahaha...I am a nice, good hearted, kind, beautiful, smart and brilliant...how's that?hehehe...sangat poyo ye? But I can choose only one and there are so many words I could use to describe myself..
Okay, move on to, What do you do for fun? I guess nowadays standard answer will be spending time with my family..going out with close friends and do things I love (When I have time la).
Last question: A huge midterm project that you forgot about is due tomorrow. You: Hahaha...ni tiap sem akan dihadapi ni...a last minute kind of person yang work best under pressure and trive in stressful situation..that's me..so boleh agak la my answer kan?hehehe... then, let's look at the analysed answer..jeng jeng jeng...
Jock
You love sports and tend to have a ball with you. Sometimes you can be forgetful if you have tons of practice. Just try to focus on school as you do on sports and you'll go far.
(tahan ketawa)...I don't want to be a JOCK...it is so lame and average kind of person....huhuhu...I want to be a superwoman..who can do lots of thing at one time...huhuhuhu...
p.s quiz taken from http://quizilla.teennick.com

No comments: