Oct 19, 2010

Am I Normal Enough To Be Me?

Are you normal? (ah well..I don't have tail sprouting from my rear end kan?..haha)But lets analyse the answer okay..
...Somewhat Abnormal (weeeeewooo...apakah?)
You do some things that are odd in the eyes of others, (ehm yeah..sometimes..admitedly yes and people will label me straight away as somewhat..pelik??) but nothing crazy, (definitely yes..normality is a bore don't you think?)and only if you enjoy it (Kita enjoyyyy..mestilah kan..what fun there is..). You spend your days doing what you love, although you could end up having a headache by the end of it.(Like what yeah??hmm...owh..ahah..) Whenever you try something new, you make sure it will stick, so that you can do it again whenever you want. (To sum it all, I'm not that absurdly pelik and abnormal la kan..hehehe...)
How Social Are you? (Even before doing it I know the answer...)
Lone Wolf
You totally love your personal space, and you prefer to have your alone time set to overdrive. You sometimes feel a bit lonely; but you get used to it. You should get some more friends, and open up a bit. Your so tense all the time and nobody likes to be around you. Open up, become the person you truly are! :)
Well, the answer almost hit home but I am not tense all the time (just ask my close friends) and they like (I guess since they still invite me for gatherings and events) to be around me. But yes, I do value my personal space...nobody get too close and I only open up to certain selected fews. Tapi ramai je yg macam tu kan?hehehe..
Okay..that's all for today's quiz...nak release beban kepala yg berat sebenarnya ni..hehehe..
Owh..the quizzes were taken from http://quizilla.teennick.com

No comments: