Oct 6, 2010

GROWING PAINS

When I received a phone call saying Adam injured himself by hitting a table..I was all shaken. Masya Allah..ujian apa lagi kali ni. Tarik nafas panjang-panjang and selawat, I drove back to see him. Sepanjang jalan, berdoa tak putus minta la cederanya tak serious...and trying to calm myself and drive safely Upon seeing me, terus menangis teresak-esak. I terus tested his vision an his eyes movement and tengok under the swollen lid tu takut terkena the iris and the eye ball..takut sangat...tangan saya menggeletar pegang dia dengan darah yg kept oozing out from the cut. Bila tengok dia okay and takde sign of cut dalam mata, I calmed him down and went back to office. Minggu ni saya sibuk dengan persiapan perangkaan untuk Ujian Kemahiran Menembak. Hati resah hanya Allah yg tahu...sebaik habis kerja, saya terus balik and bawa Adam to hospital. Alhamdulillah Dr said it is only external cut and no other injuries but should keep him under close observation for any sign of internal injury like vomitting, shaking and the eye ball becoming redder. So far pagi tadi nampak better..just the swollen lid dah jadi a bit bluish.

These pictures were taken before I drove him to hospital...sebab I said nak hantar gambar pada daddy, dia cooperated. Otherwise he refused flatly. I really hope Adam will get better and it is just a minor cut on the lid. I can't deal with the pressure...balik je, terus broke down in the toilet..crying my worry out. I can't let Adam see me crying, least he'll feel more sad and upset. Yeah, when you are alone..you gotta put a brave facade in front of people (maybe not necessarily) especially the kids most of the time. Though I am upset sometimes..I never cry in front of Adam. But I do talk to him and share with him of our situation so that he'll know of responsibilities.
p.s: Daddy, don't panic..we are good and okay. Insyaallah we'll go through this just fine. Only pray with us okay.

2 comments:

aishah zaharin said...

*hugs!*
sabar ye jue.. hope adam will recover asap.

Jue Fauzi said...

Thanks Aishah..yeah, hopefully so too.