Jul 27, 2010

We have been together like..5++ glorious years, and yet he has issues with me watching movie without him. Bukan dia menghalang but he feels left behind..sort of la..haha. So, bila hubby called and I was at the cinema, he was like, "Owh..tengok movie tak ajak"...and my response was, "Ajak pun dapat balik ke?".
I know he is missing us, and the civilized world since dia dah terperuk kat desa ku yg terpencil di Sud Kivu tu...and nothing we could do to help him ease off his wariness...sorry my dear. I think the only thing that cheer him up is the sceduled patrol he has to do...kesian hubby saya tu.
And since my course is going to finish soon (alhamdulillah) and puasa is just around the corner..I know there are so many thing he is going to miss...especially my cooking la sebab usually I will cook (unless I'm not well) throughout Ramadhan...hehehe..perasan kejap.
But the feeling is mutual..nothing seem right without hubby. I'm not worry about how to pay the bills and whatnot but the comforting presence of him itself yg matter. The only person who could understand me, who would listen without prejudice and who would advise with the sincerest heart..as much as you miss us dear, we miss you all the same.
p.s I'm counting the day to see Adam now.

No comments: