Jul 22, 2010










I love to blog, especially when I'm under duress..blogging work well in maintaining my sanity (sometimes)...but time is my biggest opponent right now. For me (I'm not sure about others though), whenever I sit and write my story of the day (or even the day after), I usually calmly will structure my words in order to build the whole block of story, and there are times when I just write without really thinking but only feeling...ehmm..okay, there goes my ramblings.
As the course I am attending (and suffering silently along the way) is coming to the end, in which is a bit surreal..hahaha. And don't stake your claim yet saying that it'll be less demanding and I have more time now than before. Only those who had gone through this course would know that as you come nearer to the end of the course, you'll have less sleep and rest than before..and I'm not pulling your leg when I said I could sleep while my hand is cutting a paper. The tiredness is so much so you can't describe it through words. My sleeping hour routine had change from 1200pm-0500am to 0500am to 0600am starting from last 2 weeks. Just that this gonna be better next week as the Ex-OP START dah habis..Alhamdulillah.

No comments: