Jul 20, 2009

Today is a public holiday for Negeri Sembilan to celebrate the Isra' Mikraj. We had ceramah at the mosque last week prior to this day. And I'll be on duty for the whole week. Therefore I could only stay at home and other than waiting for reports from the Officer on Duty, I am oblige to make rounds around the Kem, hospitals, dining hall and what not. So much for a day off huh? Hubby went back to Lumut early in the morning and arrived safely to attend his 7 am class. We arrived a bit late last night because Adam slept through his afternoon nap until about 7 pm and we decided to wait until maghrib prayer to come back. Even then hubby wanted to 'singgah' at the Mc D since I told him few days ago I have a Double cheese craving. Ever since the 'buah delima' and my miscarriage, he takes my craving very seriously though he know for sure that I'm not carrying. But I told him to go back to PD since it was quite late..and a double cheese could wait until next week.
Adam is behaving quite well today although daddy is not around.Owh, he did asked for daddy early in the morning but I'm sure he understand allright. Just that I realize, Adam remember persons, things or what we say to him very strongly. Like, his mak teh (my sister) stayed for awhile with us last week and when my sis went back, everytime he comes back from his baby sitter's house, he'll ask for my sis. Sometimes I'm tempted to let him stay with my parents until hubby come back sebab I think he's lonely with only me in the house. Bagi aku, it'll be healthier for him to have a good environment and most important is for him to be happy. Tapi aku pulanya yg sunyi and also sampai bila le this thing nak last? Kesian pulanya to my parents although they don't mind having Adam..cucu pun sorang ni je. Sometimes berbelah bagi perasaan...

With mak su di kampung. His fave activity petang-petang.Mak Usu bawa keliling laman je pun.

Main sorang-sorang sambil mommy buat assignment.

Kesian Adam kan? Scene yg macamni yg selalu buat mommy sayu.

No comments: