Jul 19, 2009

I don't have any class on Sunday but since many of us are working during the weekdays and live apart from each other, we decided week ago to have a discussion on our presentation next week this sunday. During my undergrad years, I could count how many times we agreed for weekend discussion!! Usually, we'll try to avoid weekend for any works. But now, I realize that my perspective and understanding are changing. Kawan-kawan TESL ku pasti terkejut if they know this.hehehe.Entah la kan..agaknya dulu sibuk dengan banyak perkara like dating, tengok movie, camping or other activities la kan. Not to say I'm not busy now but boleh la go to the library and read books and do work. Dating? Oh..hubby tetap hantar dan ambil ku pulang dari kelas..maintain lagi gi mamak after class. Masih maintain quality time with hubby and Adam.
Maybe working is no fun anymore. I don't really dig out the reason but yeah..it's been mundane and uninspiring. I wouldn't say studying is an escapism although I'm tempted to say so.. right now I want to have the right perspective and view only for my own sake. I want to be a selfish a&^%$)# who think about self achievement!! Boleh ke? No no no... I'm learning so that my students will get the idea that learning is a never ending process and if I could do it...so do they. And learning again is for my next plan after quitting...in less than 3 years lagi.


p.s: I got my new crocs shoes!! but not alice or prima...hehehehe..but Celeste Canvas. Itu pun setelah mencuba semua sekali kasut yg ada. Sudah memakai dan rasa sangat selesa.


No comments: