Jul 30, 2009

I got a degree in TESL from a university..mind you, Universiti Malaya nonetheless. My degree is recognised from any institution and I applied my postgrad programme by using my degree qualification. If I got a degree in TESL and doing a master programme in TESL...could it possible for me to be an engineer???? I mean..obviously my field of interest and specialization would be TEACHING ENGLISH right? So, what would it means by, "That's why you're an English Teacher and not an engineer!"
My intellectual was insulted..I don't know whether or not that person realized it. All these while I was sent to do Language Courses locally and overseas because I am an English teacher cum Instructor cum Office Manager cum Warden cum Social Worker cum Discipline teacher and what not la. I am not an engineer but my hubby is and the way we think is different in many things. Being subjective is my speciality and please don't blame me on this...because this is a gift from GOD. If my husband ever try to be subjective when he is an objective type of person..he'll fail miserably. That's why I never say to him "That's why you're an engineer and not an English teacher". Another thing is...where the person be today if not for his english teacher???If may ask...Damn I'm angry and annoyed and insulted!!!

3 comments:

Suzie said...

aiyoo sapekah yg ckp mcm tu???grrrrrr...hampeh punya org!kalo i jd u pun sure i marah jg!

Hannahadi76 said...

wuyooo.... stupid dumb2 that person. everybody has their own specialty la. kalau semua org jadik boss, saper nak jadik kuli.

jawab! jawab!

Jue Fauzi said...

suzie-yeah..marah kan,I rasa cam nk tercabut kepala dah masa tu.hehehe..tapi maintain senyum..dlm hati tuhan je tahu.

Akak-dia memang bos tapi bos yg kurang effective.I think so la..coz bila dia takde orang monteng keje..bila dia ada baru org bersungguh keje..tak effective la kan?If bos yg bagus orng tak peduli dia ada ke tak keje maitain buat kan?hehehe.