Jul 30, 2009




I feel lightheaded with relief today. Firstly because today is Thursday and it means only one thing to us; hubby is coming back tomorrow. Adding to the relief, he's coming back for good after attending a month and half course..lega. Secondly because I finished marking hundred or so essay writing paper..a real big sigh!! Sakit kepala membaca handwriting yg pelbagai jenis, not including all bizarre ideas and sentences. Finally because it's Thursday and tomorrow is Friday (obviously la kan?) and after week of working until late evening and at night, I get a chance to go back early ;)


We have quite a number of activities this week, namely physical training, bowling game, hi-tea and ceramah Isra' Mikraj. Yesterday we had bowling game and since I still can't play (and I'm not that keen on playing bowling anyway) it yet, I only attended as an observer..hehehe..I went with Adam since I promised him yesterday when he asked to play at the playground and I didn't allow him. I think he enjoyed the outing no matter where...then off we go for grocer shopping but since my iron-man tak balik lagi nak haul all the heavy groceries..I cuma beli makanan Adam je.



Balik rumah dulu since Adam dah poo masa kat supermarket, bath him and put him in pyjamas then off to pasar malam for his nasi ayam. Then Adam tidur awal..hehehe..after dinner, he finally slept at 8.30pm. Mommy then have time to fold the clothes, mop the floor, read the articles and finished reading the articles at 10 pm. But Adam woke up 3 times during the wee hour complaining aching leg..and requested mommy to put the oinment and urut his leg..hmm..mommy woke up tired and sleepy this morning..duh..

2 comments:

ROSMAH AZAN said...

ish ish ..adam ni sepesen je ngan farez..nk tido mesti ada something kt tgn..car ke pooh ke cit-cit la..mcm2..hehe

Jue Fauzi said...

hehe..worse is katil penuh toys.Adam ni obsessed with cars je..yg lain takde sekali masa dia tidur takpe lagi.