Jul 11, 2009

This pic is taken from my lappie's cam so nampak sangatlah I'm not a morning type of person with the not so happy look right?
My postgrad classes have already started since yesterday and today is the second class. Yes, I'm embracing the glory of becoming a student AGAIN..hahaha..with a fluttering heart doubting whether I could do it and able to complete the programme or stumble with a dead end. As much as I love UM and still regard it as the best place to do my postgrad (this is solely my opinion ok), I'm trying to get a different perspective and learning experience. UM will be great as I'm familiar with the ground, the lecturers and the system but yeah...I do take "The Road Not Taken" seriously. I have a balance of 3 years in the service so if I have to be prepared if I decide to quit. Doing this in part time mode is ain't easy but I do pray to be given strong will and determination to complete this successfully. Amin.

No comments: