Dec 20, 2008

When my heart cries..

It's a rare occasion for me to cry openly unless I'm so angry..I would cry because of frustration.
I would cry silently in my heart if I'm sad or if I'm hurting. Hubby would say that I'm a strong person if compare to him but the truth is I am a sensitive person who could cry easily.
But I just don't like to cry openly because I'm uncomfortable with attention. Seriously..I would slip quietly into the ladies and cry rather than dramatizing it by crying infront of peoples especially strangers.
When my late grandmom passed away...I was the only one who didn't cry.The fact that she was very close to me and I was her favorite grandaughter (being the first one)...make everyone wonder. It were true enough I didn't cry but the wound cut me deeper and until now I'm mourning her death.
I'm not an egoist who despise crying because the association of weaknesses. I'm a simple, sensitive person who would cry if I'm being hurt....and I would say..to be hurt by someone who is related to you is unbearable...and I'm so hurt..

3 comments:

Hannahadi76 said...

sabo la ye sis.... jgn sedih2 ek....

Jue Fauzi said...

hehehehe...dah abes sabor.

nobodyperfect78 said...

ehem..rileks la wak..jgn terlalu dilayan sangat feeling 2..try to look at the bright side..hai jue!