Dec 26, 2008

Multis post annis

Since New Year is approaching, I am thinking of my new year resolution...for the first time in my life. Pergh..punya lama dah hidup tapi tak pernah ada resolution ye. Anyway..better late than never kan. Next year will mark my 31 year in this world and for me it's significant in a certain way. I'm questioning myself of the Ibadah yang boleh dibawa bersama nanti, whether secukup rasa atau di bawah paras bahaya? And also I'm questioning myself of my role as a wife and a mommy. Have I contribute enough to the marriage? and am I a good mommy and providing my son with the best of everything within my capability? Then I ask myself of my responsibilities in the service...whether I've done my best for my students? Have I contribute enough in the organisation? Although I'm married but my family is never far from my heart and I also ask myself of my responsibilities as a daughter and a sister to my parents and siblings...have I give them support when they need one?
Those are among the things yang I consider under my new year resolution...beside for my own self la kan like reenroll the aerobic class, jgn ponteng solat, solat sunat diselalukan, work harder, start doing my master degree..jgn post poned lagi and few others. Since this is my first time with the resolution thingy, I'll take it easy and aim for the simplest plan...hehehe..jadilah kan for amateur.
Moga-moga dgn resolution ni, the years to come will be smooth sailing for us...Insyaallah.

No comments: