Dec 1, 2008

My Weekend

Firstly I would like to appologize to Suzie coz can't make it to her wedding. As a matter of fact we were at first confirmed of going coz dh beli pressie pun (heret my tired hubby to Seremban to shop..kejam tak?). But we could plan the glorious planning...when we received a phone call from MIL. Husband's relative passed away and we were expected to pay our last respect to him (Atuk Hussein was about 90+ years old) so I have to compromise with hubby since he compromised of going to Seremban though he is soooo tired. He promised we'll come back to PD after my friend's wedding on Sunday so that I could still give Suzie her pressie..nak buat camane tak dapat datang wedding awak ye suzie... But as it happened on Sunday tu aku le pulak demam again!! After HIsham's wedding, I went back to PIL's house and zonked out of earth...about 7 pm baru sedar.
Tu pun hubby asked whether balik nak singgah rumah suzie or not...since I'm not sure she's still at PD, I think of giving her the pressie later.
Adam pulanya at PIL's place coz my MIL kata biar I rehat..kat sana ramai cousin dia yg nak melayan. So today I'm alone at home but with loads of work to do since nak balik Kedah cuti Raya AidilAdha ni. Kena prepare my uniform and clean the house since balik nanti sure penat.
To Suzie..whenever you're reading this please give me a buzz since I have your pressie.Taklah mahal pun but the thought that count kan? So kena bagi jugak le kat tuan empunya nye.

1 comment:

Suzie said...

tq jue,buat susah2 aje.patut la tak nmpk kita dok tggu2 sbb kata nak dtg.nnti kita jmpa la somewhere.tinggal call no ye.my email add suzianahsahar@yahoo.com