Jun 27, 2010




When I said home is not sweet home anymore...I really meant it. The house is scarily empty and etched a deep wound in my heart. Hubby presence is everywhere...in the main hall..at the kitchen where he usually cooked for us, at the dining hall where he usually eat, at the family hall where he usually watch tv and, in our bedroom where his uniform is still there..hanging..like he is away only for a night...on duty..but definitely is coming back in the morning.
But when I open my eyes in the morning...he is still not beside me.
Hubby dearest,
I know you'll be reading my blog...just to keep up with what's happening. Don't worry about me..this feeling is temporary in which I'll feel better soon. But we'll be missing you still the same.
Adam asked to talk to you when I called him and I promised him that you'll call him soon. So, as soon as you get the land line..do call him first.
But I'm grateful...that you're still around..able to sms..able to ym, skype...that you're still with us, though a continent far.

1 comment:

tini said...

tuhan saja yg tahu rasa saat itu.. i selalu simpan a calendar under my pillow to stare and think while killing the time alone without him. kena tinggal 3 bulan pun dah azab, anw, moga terus kuat.