Jun 24, 2010

I've been neglecting my blog for awhile...and it is understandable with my limited time nowadays. With my gloomy thought and disturbed mind-but not crazy...I find writing is tediously torturing my already tired brain.
I am writing now just to kill time waiting for hubby to pick me up to go to KLIA for his flight. If you ask how am I feeling..I would say I'm numb. I do feel sad but the feeling freezed inside me. I laugh, I talk, I make fun out of silly things, I do live my life normally but I feel emptiness enveloping my whole being. I'm not worry about myself but I'm worry about Adam...I don't know what to expect when daddy is not around...
But I'm far from getting myself entangle with misery until I can't live..just because hubby is going away..we want to stop living...elok je nanti hubby bersuka ria kat sana gi jalan-jalan (hehehe)..I and Adam lak yg duk sedih-sedih.. I have number of plan bila hubby balik cuti..whether dia dapat balik or not I tanak fikir...let's worry about one thing at one time kan. If dia tak dapat balik pun I akan pergi holiday juga dengan Adam..after I finish this battle...berjaya or not belakang kira...yang penting I have attended the course and fulfilled all the requirements. I think I had done my susah hati...my serabut fikir macamana nak atur hidup bila hubby is not around but it just click that hey...I did all that before and I survived kan..so apa bezanya sekarang? Adam pun dah besar..dah tak sunyi hidup I..and my sister is living with me so I still have someone else in the house.
Actually, if you are in my shoes (if muat size 4 la), you'll feel you are roller coastering...you'll go up and down simultaneously and it does something wonderful to your weight (extra fat la) as you'll lose it..hehe. And you'll be slimmer.

1 comment:

aishah zaharin said...

i feel what you feel!

mmg mood macam rollercoaster, kengkadang we're so strong, muka pun stone jek, but kengkadang weak gila cam aiskrim cair.

like me now, i'm taking it on day to day basis. kalau i rasa down, i just let my tears out. u can't hold everything inside aite?

take care jue. i know u're one strong lady.

hope to bump into you again kat wangsa walk. then we can properly greet each other. ;)