Apr 10, 2009

Love letter to my dearest Adam,

Happy 2 nd birthday my baby boy...in my heart you're always my baby boy who cry hearthly when I first hold you. Mommy is blessed with your presence although we were surprised at first. A long journey has come between us and you provide us the little rainbow to shine our lives with colors. Mommy love you dearly for all your faults and perfectness and mommy could say that daddy top everything up to make you perfectly loved. However mommy try my best to provide the best for you, sometimes it's not enough. Yesterday was your 2nd birthday and we planned your little celebration as finely as possible. Mommy was devastated when I have to work late and miss your birthday. In fact, mommy hadn't have enough time for you this week. Though daddy made it up by celebrating your birthday but mommy still feel unhappy...you were borned from me and I was not where I dreamt of being yesterday...I'm so sorry for that my little baby...mommy is working for our family, to help out daddy...but we pray always for your well being, pray for you to be a devoted muslim, who will sacrifice everything for our religion and believe. May you'll become a successful person one day who always remember his root and a devout son to your parents. Amin.

1 comment:

Hannahadi76 said...

happy birthday my dearest Muhammad Adam Mukhriz!

Dah 2 tahun ye... Cepatnya besar. makin hebat la your mummy kena buli. hehehe... may Allah bless you sayang!

anyway, kalau auntie ada masa auntie datang PD to celebrate your birthday. tak kira la lambat pun. itu pun tengok kalau auntie rajin ke idok. lagi best kalau mummy adam rajin datang sini. hehehe...

camne mummy weh....