Apr 4, 2009

Lawatan sambil belajar ke zoo taiping. he's more fascinated with the train than the animals..hmmm...
Antara Adam's collection...dah hari-hari lak daddy kena isi minyak..atas arahan mommy.hahaha.

Kereta hadiah birthday in advance..ada remote control but he likes to drive on his own.


Since I'm on duty this week, we spend the weekend at home, in between my routines as the Field Officer. Mainly entertaining our 4-days-more-to-be-2 years Adam Muqriz. Probably I already mentioned it in my previous entry (kalau ada yg baca la kan) that my boy really make me crack my brain for ideas to entertain him..to make him laugh, to make him smile and dancing around with glee. Never before in my life, I work this hard just to make someone smile..haila..but it worth all the trouble. Actually he's not that hard to please..bagi je car pada dia, he will occupy his time with it. Tak cukup dengan collection ferrari, daddy Adam sangat baik hati membeli sebuah kereta yg boleh dipandu. Hadiah birthday in advance kata daddy. Murah rezeki ye daddy..birthday mommy boleh beli kereta juga kut.hehehe..anyway..terbabas topic lak.
In few days to come, my lil Adam will be 2 year old. Plan nak celebrate mulanya sekadar kecilan je kat rumah PD tapi since kena balik Taiping to settle final payment for our house, ubah lagi ke Taiping. Then during that week we'll be busy as bees with the Passing Out Parade..rehearsal and whatnot..so plan masih lagi serabut. Hopefully the plan will come out perfectly and according to order.


No comments: