Dec 28, 2010

Yesterday was Adam's first experience being a kindy student. Class officially will start on 5th Jan 11 but yesterday I registered him, bought uniform and bayar yuran. Since I probably will be away from Feb until May, Adam too will have a long break from Feb tu. The teacher said it will be a waste (buang duit la lebih kurang) to let him start by Jan and continue paying for school fees eventhough he is on leave. She suggested I send Adam for second term class. After lengthy discussion, she agreed to let Adam sit for a trial school session for Jan but Adam will be given photocopy version of the school material. I am grateful for even a sit in the class session as long as he is given an opportunity to go to school for next month/next year. He is soooo looking forward to go to school and remind me so often to alter his school uniform. The thing is, he is tall so 'S' size uniform tak fit..'M' size pula seluar agak panjang so I have to alter sedikit. But then, cerewetnye dia with his uniform...when I said I nak basuh dulu, siap pesan jangan berus kuat-kuat nanti koyak..hahaha..like la mommynye memberus baju kuat sangat. Pagi tadi dah tanya bila I nak lipat kaki seluarnya. Nak rasa annoy pun iye juga but mostly I'm amuse dengan kerenah Adam.
Since balik dari kindy, baru nampak rajin sikit nak belek buku, play with the alphabetical map yg I beli dah berkurun simpan, yang selama ni dia main buat construction building sahaja. Baru start tengok coloring book yg ada alphabets tu. Sebelum ni, bila start ajar je ABC or 123, rasanya adalah sampai halfway je..then mula la complaint macam-macam...penat la, dahaga la, sakit leher la..sooo original. But sometimes, out of blue dia akan nyanyi ABC..sampai Z..haha..so cara Adam belajar is through listening and watching..bukan reading...typical la. Mommy kena polish Writing and Reading Skills la nampaknya..Speaking so far takde masalah..masalah nak ajar dia letak full stop aje sekarang ni..haha.
That's Mohamad Adam Muqriz's progress who is 3 years 8 months and 19 days today.

No comments: