Dec 4, 2010

This is a post event which baru sekarang I have a chance to write about.I had a week (more or less) seminar at PD starting tuesday (last tuesday). Since I got a room for one, I planned to angkut Adam and of course Mak Aji to accompany me. Because he was like..."Adam nak duduk hotel mommmyyyyyyy.." sampai bingit telingaku. So I told Mak Aji that I will go and see how the hotel first because honestly..for my duration of 2 years tinggal disitu, I would say that hotel would not be in my list of hotel to stay. Adding to the bad review I got from the other visitors, I'm not that keen nak bawa Adam but yelah, sometimes ada hotel yg values respond from the visitor and try to upgrade their services kan.
Since I went there just in time to sit for the morning session, tak sempat la nk masuk bilik lagi..but I went to the loo and of course..once glance dah tau camane. Masa lunch break, I masuk bilik and the first thing that greeted me was a very unpleasant smell of wet carpet and dusty carpet..yuck yuck. Even when I opened the window pun tak dapat nak hilang the smell.
Itu satu hal la..at night pula lain ceritanya..jeng jeng jeng...since my room was at the farthest end and there was no occupant beside my room (I know sebab the balcony light was off and takde dengar suara orang bercakap), supposedly sunyi sepi la kan...tapi the night was very noisy sampailah I told the 'noise' to keep it low sebab saya letih and I need my sleep.
Patutlah Mak Aji ada tanya saya boleh tidur ke tidak masa 2nd night tu..haha..second night was peaceful sebab bilik sebelah dah ada orang and I pasang the quran recitation all night long.
I guess hotel semua fully booked so that hotel was probably the last choice. I have another meetings coming on soon..tapi Mak Aji nak balik kampung dah sebab ada kenduri (and she misses Pak Aji la our guess..hehehe).

No comments: