Nov 8, 2010

Still fuming because he didn't get the loop set in which I told him to be grateful..not all kids get what they want.
Amazingly this is my first entry in November. Sad but true..I've neglected my 'story book' for awhile. Worry not..I'm still alive and bouncing here and there..as usual working my ass off. I have around 3 events (until now) before the year end...fuh! Hopefully Dec will be kinder to us. Which left me with Adam's registration unregister YET!! Yes, yes I will do it soon and Yes again I will register him definitely (Thereby hoping my mom will come here soon).
Of late, he has been nagging me (unmercifully to my ears every waking hours) to get him a guitar...owh yes..you do read fine..your eyes do not betray you..Adam is asking for a GUITAR. I don't know where he gets the idea of wanting to play guitar (Mr Bean cds did not have any of this, I checked one by one last night) but he expressed his intention quite effectively by showing the act of strumming it...pengsan. The other day at Toys' R Us..he saw a drum set and he wailed (very loudly) for it and I said no..very firmly and he settled for the Chuggington's repair station set, which was the initial intention of going there. Actually, he wanted the loop set but the said set was not available at IKANO and I have to brave the crowd and the horror of traffic to go all the way to Mid Valley for it...so I told him..if he could settle for the repair station, I will buy it..otherwise he'll have to go home empty handed..and of course the smart guy will agree..hehe.
And while touring the outdoor toys section, he was distracted by the swing and slide thing which costs thousand and of course..mommy is more willing to invest the thousand for that for Adam's education fund..sorry dear..of course you couldn't get your heart desire all the time.
And last night..we discussed about circumcision...haha..I guess daddy was pretty shocked when I told him Adam said he didn't want to be circumcisioned because it will cut off his birdie and it will cause him pain. I know he is 3 years 6 months 29 days old but I also don't know where he picked it up when the only grown up he is with are us ( I and my sis) and of course we do not discuss about that matter at all. I'm hoping (really hope)..the wet dream bit will come after daddy is around...I'm not sure how to discuss these things...cause for me Adam is still a baby..in my heart..he is the little boy. When did he grow up to talk about those things eh?

No comments: