Nov 10, 2010

Of late, so many things happened and almost in tandem...which left me at the mercy of fate and luck. Since I'm the one who have to make the decision, think of ways to solve the problem and also the one who have to face all the consequences...I have lots on my plate right now. Being a very much normal human being... I do feel so tense and up to the point of depression. The obvious sign are the nagging backache and headache. Yesterday I thought retail therapy will do me good especially when hubby paid for it but how wrong I could be...and ignorance enough to think that buying clothes..no matter how expensive it is could cure my restlesness. Sure enough it provided a good adrenalin rush pumped through my system but it didn't last long enough for me to feel calm, rilex and collected to face the challange.
I don't know what else will be good for me except from praying, reading Al-Quran and recite the selawat every time I feel I'm at the lowest pit. So I (again) got these set from Dr Zaza...after lepak-ed at her clinic this evening...went back and nearly dozed off in the tub while Adam was watching Mr Bean (again). Can't find time for a spa treatment so I did it myself at home. Hopefully i will be able to sleep like a baby tonight without nightmares and hopefully Adam will not wake up (again) in the wee hour demanding foot rub..I only could hope.
p.s Anyone interested with VS product with discount of course, could contact me.

No comments: