May 31, 2010

Random Rambling from a disturbed mind-but not crazy

I already typed the entry but I forgot to save (dang) and I went out just for a minute and the battery was out by then...there goes my lament in the...errr..in where I also dunno.
If anyone ask me how did I celebrated my being 32 of age in this world (Alhamdulillah thank to Alah swt) yesterday...I would say I had a bizarre, unbelievable, bitter and heart wrenching moment celebrating it. We were (hubby, my brother and I) at one dark alley down at Penang...waiting and waiting for the uncertainty. I think I had one glass of nescafe tarik kurang manis to toast to my birthday. Hubby's wish was met with a plastic smile...I tried to smile but it tasted sour...so I didn't even tried to do it. I laughed bitterly when a friend sms-ed her wish and said maybe I was out celebrating my birthday...owh yeah..it were pretty much like it but under totally different circumstances.
I can't tell much about it but the pain will always be remembered.

One thing that gives me reason to smile is Adam (as he always be my reason of happiness). Lately he refused flatly to wear diaper. By saying "Adam dah besar la..tanak pamper dah." My oh my...penat my brain fikir way to potty train him...rupanya my baby dah realize that dia dah 'besar' to wear diaper. Befor this ada la tekucil here and there but as for last 2 days..he even went to bed without diaper and succeded by not wetting his bed..Congratulation Adam..mommy is so proud of you.

No comments: