Dec 16, 2012

I am still around

Wow!!!! Where should I start? Dah wayyyyy out of touch after several months of neglection.Pity my blog penuh sawang. Since it is going to be not long before the new year, I forced (hambek kau) myself to write something as to close 2012 entry.
Banyak la yang telah dilalui sepanjang selepas my last entry. Nak remind myself and to diligently write here memang rasa agak mustahil. Hahaha. Tambah dengan M syndrome yang makin menjadi-jadi sekarang ni.
Right now I am on my 36 weeks ++ journey dah. Next week dah masuk 37 week Inshaa Allah. So far the pregnancy is fine with minor problems here and there. Awal pregnancy dulu I had moderate morning sickness which did not help my weight gain. Every check ups memang la nurse inquiry whether I makan or not sebab until 5 months berat I cuma naik 600 gm. Tak termasuk low bp and low hb. Then,bila dah masuk 6 months,my weight improved remarkably with steady weight gain. Yesterday check up saw my blooming 63.3 kg kat weighing machine tu. Harus la kerja keras lepas bersalin nak back to normal weight kan. However we are concern with one thing yg dah two Gynaes pointed out which was the umbilical cord yg kedudukannya sangat dekat dengan leher baby. The first gynae had checked whether the cord ada lilit leher baby or not and alhamdulillah the cord was only near to his neck and yesterday the second gynae voiced out her concern about the same thing. We will have to wait until my next appoinment to find out whether I can deliver my baby normally or we have to go for a c-sect. In the meantime I have to monitor my baby movement real close seeing the possibility of the u-cord to tangle.
Owh,have we share the baby gender yet? Of course ada juga keinginan to get a baby girl since we already have a boy but apa yg both of us pentingkan ialah kesihatan dan keselamatan baby sepanjang my pregnancy and soon lahirnya baby. Jadi, tak kisah sangat about the gender :)
Inshaa Allah we will see who is going to arrive soon.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments: