Dec 31, 2012

Masa

Due date given by my gynae is 8 Jan 2013 based on the first day of last period and scan result. Jadi, I have around 9 days left before the arrival of our new family member. Most of the time I prefer to stay quietly at home. Pottering around the house trying to keep it tidy and clean but if I overdid it, malam-malam sure berjaga sebab sakit.
This pregnancy is so different from when I was pregnant with Adam. Age is one of the contributing factor rasanya. I was very active when I carried Adam and experienced none of the discomforts I experience now until the day I gave birth to Adam. However, I am lucky to have hubby by my side during the last trimester. He has been a total germ with the extra load of housework, groceries shopping, managing the household and of course entertaining our big boy who is still a cry baby whenever emotion ruled.
Of late, walking from my bedroom to the main hall is taxing enough. What with the super active baby in my tummy exercising the little feet and fist, another super duper active son, tambah dengan backache and cramps lagi, fuhhh.
However, I am grateful for Allah SWT gift to us. No matter how tired and uncomfortable this journey to me, we feel blessed with another addition of new qaliph to our family. I only pray for our baby save journey to this world and a smooth delivery for me. Inshaa Allah.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments: