Feb 16, 2012

My Hobby Is (Part 2)

Okay,other than scissor and paper,Adam is veryyyy attach to his white board.Be it at home in study room or at my office where he used to rub off important details and wrote unrecognised symbols I thought that alien had invaded my office to gather important infos and tried to communicate with me..hahaha.
Nowadays,at 4 years and 10 months,he love scribbling while story telling. I had unsuccessfully tried to break the complicated codes and hands up,I nearly sign up for Intelligent Officer course.hahaha.go figure.
When I asked,his simple answer is,"You don't know the story mommy,this is the red car who drives to rescue the blue car and he has to jump and fight with the crooks"
Errr..please look at the pictures while imagining this story okay.
I know,his creative juices are flowing and I just let him be and sometimes I do chipped in but to my horror,he usually reject my contribution of ideas.Huhuhu.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments: