Feb 28, 2012

Anything For You.

Those days we were so poor,keeping a pet was considered as impossible because mom said,if we were to keep a pet,we must considered its well-being. When we had so little on our plates,how will we feed our pet? So,the closest we had as a pet was chicken which later became our luxurious lauk.Often we cried when ayah slaughtered them but after mom cooked it,the crying stop immedietly.
If I come up with this story,nobody will believe me except those who know me since I was small.Alhamdulillah,the hardship,as well as difficult life taught me to be a stronger person and to work hard to achieve success.
The thing is,this pet issues continue until my youngest sister.You may think that my parents will grant this wish as they only have her at home but no.We have 2 cats at home.Stray cats we keep for years and later become a family pet.My parents said those cats are enough of responsibility.
Okay,Adam likes rabbit.Our neighbour have it and when he goes back to Taiping,my mom will walk with him to say hi to those rabbits.So,guess what,my dad got him rabbits!!!! Because he said Adam likes it so much.Wow!!!Anything for his grandson huh.
So now we have cats,bird and rabbits at home.Adam is very excited,he feeds those rabbits every morning and evening.He asked to bring those flurry balls to KL much to my delight..hahaha.I told him,we don't want to kill the rabbits so we have to leave it at kampung.He has to wait until we move to Manjung where we have space for those rabbits to run free. Of course,Atuk is considering Adam's request but this time I have a say and I say No. Hahahaha.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments: