Mar 19, 2011

This week saya demam. Started on thursday dah start feeling feverish and getting worse on Friday. At last, I requested to go back to my room and sleep. Bangun je tidur petang friday tu..woooo..tekak rasa swollen. But hari Jumaat tu birthday my junior yg sedang course sekali with me so tak mau la jadi party pauper kan..kesian amoi tu first time sambut birthday here. After few snaps and melantak cake yg sangat sedap (made by our seconded officer's wife), dengar ghost story and main game, I masuk tidur after telan another 2 panadols. The season is changing and I think it is the main reason. Lagipun dengan penat berjalan ke Sydney and homeworks yg banyak, tak membantu badan untuk rehat. Next week is another challenging week.Dah start sumamtive assessment dah..I'm praying for the best..Insyaallah.

The whole gang albeit Wasito from Indonesia


Blue from Vietnam with me




Finally Wasito made it (Far left)

No comments: