Mar 29, 2011

Frustrated..I'm burning holes on the notes as well as the computer staring at the words and trying very hard to digest its meanings. At last (frustrated and nearly giving up and searching for other materials), I went out with the other ladies to the mess. I don't really want to have dinner but I just want to have that long walk from our house to the mess to clear up my mind...hoping I could focus on my tasks afterward. Thanks to a gorgeous looking New Zealander, I had a good laugh with the ladies..well, I'm not looking at him and trying to get his attention (the fish on my plate look more tempting and delicious to me) but he happened to sit at our table. I had a good discussion with one Pacific Islander sitting in front of me while my ladies friends were attempting to listen to his conversation with the two guys from Laos. I guess he noticed their interest and announced (out of context as my friend said) that he misses his fiancee. Upon hearing it, the two ladies shut off their antenna and focused on their meals..hahaha..

While walking back, we histerically recollect the moment he looked at us when we were at the lounge drinking coffee after we had dinner. I have to admit he is a good looking guy...and the ladies are right to have starry eyes...hahaha. But we don't want to be blame for any harrassment issue..though as I said to my friends, we could always blame that for being the ETDC students, we are now not in our right mind.

Sigh..sigh...where am I just now? Owh..my reading materials are still on my table waiting for me. I finally decided to go through it one step at one time since I have plenty of time. I'll finish with analysing the 4 articles tonight and continue with the tasks tomorrow and the activities the day after. On friday, I'll have to concentrate on the CALL (Computer Assisted Language Learning) Programme overview and by Saturday, I'll finish half of my task..Insyaallah.

I have to go out on Saturday because I have to buy few necessities for the coming Bush Camp and on Sunday we'll be driving to East Sale. Pilot is going there for his target course and we'll miss another good friend...hmm...not so great week but perhaps a good weekend? We should see, shouldn't we?



Our Pilot is going away soon and we will miss another good and reliable company



My classmates from Indonesia, Vietnam and Thailand


p.s. I miss my Adam and my family too.

No comments: