Mar 16, 2011

Here and There










I love my blog so much and if I don't write that often, it really means something..of course, in my case now I'm terribly busy adjusting my life as a student (full time from 0800-1700). I have so much thing to share, from great experience of going places, our 6th Anniversary and Japan earthquake which resulted the tsunami and becoming a major concern everywhere in the world.
My heart and prayer go to all Japanese and also Malaysians who are there.
Trying to be strong at this dark moment, prayer and helps are the most needed by the people in Japan. Be strong and Insyaallah, our prayers will be answered.
Right now, I'm sitting at my desk trying to recall back events and memories of the past. Having a small gap in between meals and preparation for tomorrow's classes. The course..how should I describe it? When I have no time for my beloved blog..hubby said it should be quite challanging for me. Yeah..in a way I agree with him. Of course, I am doing my Master and I attended AELIC in USA so those really help me with this course. I think what really tiring me every day are the amount of input and also the micro teaching sessions which I really detested.
But I have a fair share of fun (going to places I would never have chance if not because of this course). I had the most tiring driving experience when we travelled for 2000km from Melbourne to Sydney by car. That was the greatest miles I ever did. Then we had the experience of being up close and personal with Sydney Opera House..spent there almost hours horsing around and being lunatic. We drove back and enjoy the 12 Apostles which I think so amazing and wonderful. Our 6th Anniversary came on the 12 th March and hubby called and sms me beautiful words and I truly feel touched. This year we have to make do with simple wishes but very meaningful nevertheless. I'm looking forward April because my husband , son and sister will come here and we'll have fun exploring Melbourne together. I feel sad everytime I go somewhere because I would love to have my beloved together with me.
All in all, please pray for all peoples who are suffering a great deal. may they will be given strength and will. Enjoy the pictures and insyaallah will post an update when I have free time.

No comments: