Sep 3, 2010

It's contagious..the merriment, the upbeat feelings, the whole excitement of celebrating Eid Mubarrak soon. Muslims and Non Muslims alike, are busy with shopping. The shopping complexes are abuzz with the spirit (income) of Eid Mubarrak. Here and there we could always find something that associate with the celebration. Radio stations are also contributing the excitement by playing the Raya songs. You can't tune to the channels not wishing to hear Raya song...unless you choose other non mainstream channels la.
Maybe I'm excited over something totally non related with Raya. How come? It comes when I have to work during Hari Raya and the second Hari Raya as well. So, those who are staying overseas and also have to work during the Eid..well, I'm in Malaysia and I also have to work on that days. It doesn't matter of where you are right? But the responsibility come first. If I have to work on that particular days, so be it then.
I'm just lucky, my In Laws are from Selangor so I could still celebrate it after work...okay..those staying overseas, I take back my word since I still have families around here so we are not alone and wetting each other shoulders while listening to the takbir.
I'm excited over hubby's arrival. Soon...very soon. Adam wakes up everyday asking to go to the airport to fetch daddy and I have to go over the routine of counting my fingers with him, sometimes at 2 am. Luckily the counting is very short and he is asleep by the time I finished counting.
Of course, Raya or not, everyday's life must keep on moving. Business, transaction, services and every single aspects of life must go on. So, those who are on leave to celebrate it, should feel lucky to get the opportunity while others who are left behind continue doing the jobs so that life is still cycling around. Appreciate those who stay behind while you are enjoying the lemangs, ketupats and whatnot.
Of course it will goes without saying, please be human with feelings while you are on the road. Drive carefully and patiently. Stop whenever you fell tired and sleepy as those are the causes of a tragedy.
I'm not going to wish Happy Eid Mubarrak just yet. Insyaallah soon but I do wish everyone a safe journey back. Happy Balik Kampung!!.

2 comments:

Suzie said...

wahhhh gembiranya,patut la sbb hubby nak blk..hehe..

selamat hari raya jue & family ;)

Jue Fauzi said...

Suzie-Thanks dear..hehe..
Selamat Hari Raya to you too okay. Moga-moga tahun depan dapat sambut bertiga.